Mary J. DiTommaso
Mary J. DiTommaso, R.N., BSN, CPHQ is a nurse-reviewer at Crowe & Harris, LLP. She is involved in the review and evaluation of medical cases. She brings to the firm over 20 years of nursing experience in the areas of intensive care and emergency medicine. Her ICU experience at a large teaching hospital in Boston involved the care of critically ill postoperative patients. Her Emergency nursing experience included care of both pediatric and adult patients, relief charge nurse responsibilities, and serving on the Quality Monitoring Committee. Mary’s career in health care also includes 10 years of quality improvement and risk management experience. She obtained certification in both Health Care Quality and Health Care Risk Management. Mary earned her Registered Nurse degree from Saint Elizabeth’s Hospital School of Nursing and her Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from the University of Massachusetts, Boston.
In her spare time, Mary enjoys the beaches of Cape Cod, reading, and spending time with family.
Mary J. Di Tomasso, R.N., BSN, CPHQ
- Email: mditommaso@CroweandHarris.com
- Legal Assistant: Kathleen Davenport
- Saint Elizabeth’s Hospital School of Nursing
- University of Massachusetts, BS Nursing
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality
- Certificate in Hospital Risk Management
- National Association for Healthcare Quality
- American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants